IMPORTANT: In the interest of security, it is best to remove the PHP info page you create after you’re done with it. As it provides detailed information about PHP and your web hosting environment.
The process you need to take is very simple, here are the steps:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Click on the File Manager
- Navigate into the public_html folder
- Click on the + File option
- In the New File Name field, input phpinfo.php
- Click Create New File
- Right click on the phpinfo.php file you just created, and click Edit.
- In the popup menu that appears, click Edit
- Paste in the following code, and click Save Changes
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
Once you have done that, you can visit the page by visiting the domain/url associated with the web hosting service in your web browser (e.g. http://mydomain.com/phpinfo.php).