Customers have the option of exporting their active domain name information to a CSV file which contains the expiry date, domain name password (EPP) and nameservers of each entry. You have the option to either export this into a CSV file (which can be opened by Excel), or for the information to be displayed on-screen.
To find this feature please complete the following:
- Login to your VIPControl account.
- Using the Menu click Domains and select Manage.
- Click the Export option at the top right hand side of the page.
Advanced Export Options
You have the option to select the information you would like exported alongside your active domain names and the format you would like it completed in. The following screenshot shows you the functionality available:
To complete the export you can choose how it is conducted:
- Display On Screen:This will display the requested data in plain text within your browser; you can save this via your browser or use copy/paste functionality to move it to your program of choice.
- Save as CSV file: This exports the data into a CSV file format which can be opened in programs such as Microsoft Excel.
You have the choice to exclude/include the following:
- Expiry Date
- Domain Name Password (EPP Key)
- Name Servers set: This will export the current name servers set on each domain.