2. Click Manage Accounts in the menu.
3. Select Add account
4. Choose Other account (POP, IMAP).
5. Enter your full email address and password. You need to click Sign in a few times (3) until this changes to Advanced.
6. When the button changes to Advanced, click it.
7. Enter your Internet email account settings.
- Account name: (This can be whatever you like)
- Your name: The name you want to use when you send emails out.
- Incoming email server: This is the same as your cPanel hostname, or Dedicated Email Webmail address (e.g. b1s1-1b-syd.hosting-services.net.au OR syd1.email-hosting.net.au)
- Account type: IMAP4
- E-mail address: Your full email address needs to go here.
- Username: Your full email address, the same as above.
- Password: The password for your email account
- Outgoing email server: This should be identical to the Incoming email server.
Tick all 4 tickboxes, then click Sign In.
8. That’s it, you should be ready to send and receive emails!
Having issues with emails, but certain you’re using the correct settings? Submit an eTicket to our Technical Support team.