VentraIP Australia is the largest privately owned web host and domain name registrar in Australia, backed by a team of industry veterans and local technical professionals who ensure our customers always get the best customer service and technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Nexigen Digital Pty Ltd trading as VentraIP (ABN 91 137 543 018) is 100% Australian owned and operated, and was founded in 2010. By providing market-leading innovation and outstanding customer service and technical support it has amassed a growing base of more than 200,000 customers who trust the company with their domain names, web hosting, SSL certificates, and virtual servers.
The company has passed many major milestones, including:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management certification
- Being the only domain name registrar to be named in the BRW Fast 100, the SmartCompany Smart50, and the CRN Fast50 lists for 2015 and 2016.
- Reaching #4 in consolidated .au market share and new .au registration market share, beaten only by large public and global companies.
- Completing the acquisition and integration of many hosting businesses including Servers Australia, IntaServe Domains, Net Virtue, WebAccess, COVE, Netorigin, 9Web, JGK Solutions, Every Last Second and Fresh Networks.
VentraIP Australia also has two sister companies that reach other segments of the market. Synergy Wholesale provides a complete white label reseller service to developers and web hosts, while Digital Eagles offers digital marketing and SEO optimisation services to new and existing businesses.
All of our technical equipment is securely housed in ASX-listed NEXTDC data centres in Sydney and Melbourne.
As one of the founding customers of NEXTDC we were invited to their head office in Brisbane during the planning phase to provide feedback on ideas, policies and procedures, as well as test various components that make NEXTDC unique.
NEXTDC data centres feature:
- UTI Tier III certification
- ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certifications
- 4.5 NABERS rating (M1)
- 100% availability agreement and N+1 redundancy on power, cooling and critical systems
- Multi-layered authentication systems including bio-metric fingerprint and anti-cloning identification cards to prevent any unauthorised access.
- Inert gas fire suppression systems
- 24/7 onsite security staff and extensive CCTV network
To connect businesses with their customers and uphold the highest standard of service and support.
- Always show honesty and respect to your peers and our customers
- Work as a team and share your knowledge with others
- Trust yourself and your colleagues, and always maintain the highest level of integrity
- Be responsible and accept accountability for your own actions
- Above all, have fun!
VentraIP Australia is committed to being the largest independent solutions provider and domain name registrar in the market.
We assist businesses and corporate entities of all sizes to connect with their customers through a variety of technologies; backed by a team who uphold the highest standard of service and support.
Our values set the standard that is demonstrated to our customers, our team, and the community on a daily basis, while exceeding expectations and doing what’s best for business.