Calling all Australian Charities, Foundations, Sports Clubs, and Trade Organisations! Do you need a Domain Name that sets you apart and tells your audience that Australia is where you plant your flag? Then a .ASN.AU domain name is perfect for you.
.ASN.AU was created specifically for non-commercial organisations that are based in Australia, and due to their exclusivity, are a trusted Domain Name for both small and large organisations.
Why Choose a .ASN.AU Domain Name?
- Raise awareness of your organisation online
- Let people know you’re a non-commercial entity
- Add an “Australian Touch” to your web address
Who Can Register a .ASN.AU Domain Name?
To be eligible to register an ASN.AU domain name. You need to meet the following criteria:
- an association incorporated in any Australian State or Territory; or
- a political party registered with the Australian Electoral Commission; or
- a trade union or other organisation registered under the Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009; or
- a sporting or special interest club operating in Australia; or
- a charity operating in Australia, as defined in the registrant’s constitution or other documents of incorporation; or
- a non-profit organisation operating in Australia, as defined in the registrant’s constitution or other documents of incorporation.
Additional eligibility criteria include:
- an exact match, abbreviation or acronym of the registrant’s name; or
- otherwise closely and substantially connected to the registrant, in accordance with the categories of “close and substantial connection” set out in the Guidelines on the Interpretation of Policy Rules for the Open 2LDs.