Our new Live Chat is here!
We’re excited to announce the introduction of our new Live Chat platform! After lots of testing and tweaking to make sure it’s right, we had a soft launch on our website a few weeks ago. We’re already seeing some impressive stats, so it’s time to tell you all about it!
In the past we’ve only offered Live Chat for sales enquiries, but we’re now offering technical support via Live Chat! There’s a whole bunch of benefits for you, if you choose to use Live Chat for support. Some of these include:
- Your technical or general question is answered nearly immediately
- Very fast response time – we’re seeing an average <15 second wait time to talk to an agent (you can’t even dial our phone number in that time!)
- You can start a new Live Chat directly from your mobile phone – perfect if you’re not at your desk but still need help!
- There’s no pressure to answer immediately – you can pause for a moment to get the information you need to provide
- You can multitask while you’re chatting to our agents – so you can keep running your business while you’re getting help
- It makes it much easier to provide your email address, domain name, and other details – no more spelling out domain names over the phone!
- You can send yourself a transcript of the chat, so you can refer back to the solutions you were given at any time
- You can easily send screenshots to our agent (or vice versa) to make it easier to explain your questions, or see the solution
It’s also a great option for people who can’t (or prefer not to) talk on the phone to get support.
We’ve been running some post-Live Chat surveys since the soft launch, and based on over a thousand chats, 97% have already been rated as good:
We’d love to get your feedback after using our new Live Chat – please feel free to pass on any thoughts (good or bad!) after using!