We’re pleased to announce the immediate release of VIPControl 2.1 which delivers an improved look and additional features. It’s been a long time coming, but finally we’ve flicked the switch on this new release. Whilst many of the changes are designed to assist users who aren’t entirely familiar with the VIPControl system, it does include some new features which our power users will enjoy:
- Minor theme changes including; new login page, easy access buttons on the VIPControl homepage, various user interface improvements and a cleaner look.
- Enhancements to the Forgotten Password tool to make it easier to access your account if you’ve forgotten your details.
- Addition of the new Forgotten Email Address tool for users who are unsure which email address they used upon signup.
- The addition of two-factor authentication to improve your account security.
- A new Welcome Tour showcase upon first login to VIPControl, aimed at assisting clients in getting to know the features available at their fingertips.
We hope you enjoy the new enhancements in this minor release, and we look forward to sharing with you an even more significant project in 2015. What’s more is this is just one small step in our overall objective in improving our customer experience with much more still to come.
As always we’re continuously looking for feedback of our products, systems and services; so if you have any thoughts and/or ideas, please let us know via email@example.com.