Accessing from VIPControl
- Log in toVIPControl.
- Click on the My Services option on the top-left of the page > select Hosting from the available menu options
- You then just hit the cPanel button for the hosting service that you wish to access
Logging in via a direct URL
To access cPanel via this method you will need to have your cPanel details. They can be found by following steps 1. and 2. as mentioned above.
- Then, click on the Manage button instead of cPanel.
- The cPanel Details can be found underneath where your storage space is displayed.
You will need to do the following to log in:
- Copy your cPanel address (eg example.com/cpanel) and paste it in your address bar, which will take you to the log-in page.
- Copy across the cPanel username and password listed in your account.
NOTE: if you manually update your password in cPanel, you will need to reset it through VIPControl for it to have the updated version displayed.