Transferring an existing Google Workspace service to VentraIP
Before transferring your existing Google Workspace account to us, please purchase the appropriate number of Google Workspace seats via our website first.
Scenarios in which we cannot complete the transfer
- If you’re locked into a 12 month contract with Google, we won’t be able to complete the transfer.
- You must purchase the package on our website that matches your existing package.
- E.g. If you have purchased Google Workspace Business Starter via our website but have a Google Workspace Business Standard account. You will need to change it to a Google Workspace Business Starter before we complete the transfer.
Requesting a transfer
If you have ordered a Google Workspace service with VentraIP and already have Google Workspace set up for that domain with Google or a different reseller, you are not required to go through the traditional setup process. We will instead be able to transfer your existing setup over to us with no downtime involved.
To transfer the management of your existing Google Workspace setup you will need to retrieve your Transfer Token from G Suite, you can retrieve your token by following the below steps:
- Go to the Retrieve Transfer Token page.
- If you aren’t already logged in, ensure you are signed in as the admin user for your Google Workspace setup.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by checking the required box.
- You will be asked to enter the reseller’s public identifier, VentraIP’s public identifier is “C01rkuf0n“, this is what you will need to enter into the Transfer Token form.
- Click Confirm Reseller Identifier.
- Click Generate Transfer Token.
- Click Copy Code.
- Submit an eTicket to the Accounts & Billing team with the Transfer Token requesting our team complete the transfer of your Google Workspace service over to VentraIP.
- Leave it to us, our team will respond to you once the transfer is complete!
Transfer Tokens expire 14 days after being generated, if your token expires, sign in again and repeat the steps above.
In the event where we are unable to transfer your Google Workspace service over to us for any reason, we’ll be sure to let you know.