Our Select Hosting plans allow you to specify the exact Disk Space, CPU and Memory limits you want when upgrading or downgrading the service.
Changes to your plan can be done at any time and you do not need to wait until the end of your billing period.
Adding or removing resources
- Log in to VIPControl.
- Click on My Services at the top of the page.
- Click on cPanel Hosting.
- Click Manage next to the service you want to change the resource limits for.
- Click on Change Allocations under Account.
- Click on Change Resources.
- Sliders for Disk Space, CPU Cores and Memory will appear. You can adjust them to whatever you like.
- Click Confirm Resources.
What happens next?
Your new resource limits will be applied instantly.
After confirming your new plan configuration, our system will calculate the difference between what you’ve spent on your old plan, and compare it to the cost of your new plan. The difference will either be charged to you via an invoice (where the new plan has a higher cost) or returned to you as an account credit (where the new plan costs less).