At any time you are allowed to update the primary domain on your cPanel hosting services, This is all done within VIPControl.
- After logging in select Manage My Hosting (The large purple button on the left)
- Select the blue cog (Actions) next to your desired service
- Select Change primary domain under Maintenance
There are some requirements to this in regards to the domain you wish to use, these are:
- The domain cannot already exist on the DNS cluster – Meaning it cannot be an Addon or Parked domain on any existing account.
- You need to acknowledge that by changing the primary domain name on this account the current domain name (rainbowflag.net.au) will cease to function (ie, email, website, etc.)
If you have any problems completing this process just pop an eTicket through to Technical support.