To add another level of customization for your website you may wish to setup custom error pages so your clients/users don’t see the default 404, 500, etc error messages.
You will manage these through your cPanel via the following steps:
- Log in to your cPanel service.
- Click the Error pages icon, under the Advanced header.
- Click on the error page type you wish to adjust.
- Write your desired error message in the text box.
You can make use of some of the tag options to echo variable data.
- Click Save.
That’s it! You have now created a custom error page; edit each one to suit as required.
* images depicted in this video may differ from what you see but will still be relevant *