Aside from using cPanel details, there are other ways that we can access your hosting content to migrate it across.
How do I submit a migration request?
- Log into your VIPControl account once it has been created
- Once logged in, click on the Support option on the top-left in your account > Migration Request from the menu below
- Here you will select the hosting environment that you are currently using or ‘other’ if it is not displayed
What Details to I need?
- Username for your current hosting environment
- Domain we’re migrating over
- IP address of your old host
- Email details if we need to move over emails as well
- Confirm if you have SSH Access
- Confirm if you want us to update the DNS records post migration
- A date and time to do the migration
NOTE: The migration itself does not come with any downtime. However, downtime will occur when your DNS records are updated to point your domain to the new hosting service with us.