How to export emails in Outlook 2013, 2016 and 2019
Updated Tuesday October 20th 2020 / Category Web Hosting
The steps in this guide are applicable to Outlook 2013, 2016 and 2019.
- Open Outlook
- Click on File
- Click on Open & Export, then click Import/Export
- An export wizard will be opened, on the first step select Export to a file, then click Next
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst), then click Next
- Select the folder(s) you want to export, then click Next
- Click Browse… next to the text field under Save exported file as: . This will open a dialog box that will let you choose where you want to save the file, and what the file name should be
- Click Finish
You will be able to find the new export/backup .pst file in the location you chose to save it in.