An email auto-responder allows you to automatically send an email response to select messages during a select time frame; this can be useful when you or one of your email users is unavailable or away.
To configure your auto-responder within cPanel, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your cPanel service.
- Click the Auto-Responder icon.
- Click the Add Auto-Responder button.
- Fill out the form as required to configure your auto-responder
- Click Create/Modify to complete.
That’s it, your auto-responder has now been created. It can be removed or additional ones added as required through this area of cPanel.