VentraIP supports OPCode Caching on all shared cPanel hosting services, you will simply need to enable it via your cPanel’s PHP selector.
To enable OPCode Caching on your service please follow these steps:
- Login to your VIPControl account.
- Click the Manage my Hosting button
- Next to your service click the cPanel button; this will log you into your cPanel.
- On the cPanel homepage click the Select PHP Version icon, which you’ll find under the Software/Services heading.
- There you can select either 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, or 5.5 and click Set as current.
- Then enable either OPCache, APCU or XCache_3 (you should only enable one).
- Click Save.
OPCode Caching is now enabled on your hosting service.