VentraIP supports OPCode Caching on all shared cPanel hosting services, you will simply need to enable it via your cPanel’s PHP selector.
How can I enable OPCode Caching?
- Login to your VIPControl account.
- Click on the My Services option on the top-left of the page > Hosting from the menu below
- Select the cPanel button for the hosting service that you are looking to alter
- On the cPanel homepage click the Select PHP Version icon, which you’ll find under the Software/Services heading.
- There you can select either 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, or 5.5 and click Set as current.
- Then enable either OPCache, APCU or XCache_3 (you should only enable one).
- Click Save.
OPCode Caching is now enabled on your hosting service.
If you need any assistance whilst following through with any of these processes, feel free to get in touch with us via eTicket or over the phone on 13 24 85.