Installation of Joomla is quite easy via your cPanel interface using the following steps:
- Login to your cPanel service.
- Click the Softaculous icon.
- In the left hand menu select Portals/CMS and click on the Joomla option.
- Click the blue Install button.
- Ensure you choose the latest version of Joomla to install.
- Complete the form as required; ensure you select your “Choose Domain” and “In Directory” options correctly – typically In Directory should be empty.
- Ensure you set a strong admin password (greater than 60 strength).
- Click Install
That’s it; Softaculous will now install Joomla for you and then provide you with links to access it’s admin area.
Please ensure that you continue to keep Joomla along with it’s components and themes up to date!