Installation of WordPress is quite easy via your cPanel interface using the following steps:
- Login to your cPanel service.
- Click the Softaculous icon.
- Hover over the WordPress option and select Install.
- Complete the form as required; ensure you select your “Choose Domain” and “In Directory” options correctly – typically In Directory should be empty.
- Ensure you set a strong admin password (greater than 60 strength).
- Click Install
That’s it; Softaculous will now install WordPress for you and then provide you with links to access it’s admin area.
Please ensure that you continue to keep WordPress along with it’s plugins and themes up to date!