VentraIP Australia supports the creation of Child Name Servers (also referred to as glue records, custom nameservers or registry hosts) on all domain name registrations. To complete this through your VIPControl, please follow these steps:
- Login to your VIPControl account.
- Click on the My Services option on the top-left of your account > Domains from the menu below
- Hit the Manage button for the domain name that you wish to alter
- Select the Child Nameservers option under the DNS area on the left-hand side
- Use the Add New Host option to enter your desired hostname (eg ns1) and the IP address of your nameserver.
- Repeat step 5 as required
NOTE: Once you have set up your Registry Hosts, you will also need to setup DNS A records with your DNS provider.
If you need any assistance whilst following through with any of these processes, feel free to get in touch with us via eTicket or over the phone on 13 24 85.