VentraIP Australia supports the creation of Child Name Servers (also referred to as glue records, custom nameservers or registry hosts) on all domain name registrations. To complete this through your VIPControl, please follow these steps:
- Login to your VIPControl account.
- Click the Manage my Domains button on your VIPControl dashboard.
- Click on your domain name.
- In the dropdown options click Child Name Servers.
- Using the Add New Registry Host fields enter your desired Hostname (i.e. ns1) and the IP Address of your name server.
- Click Add Host; repeat as required.
Please remember once you have setup your Registry Hosts that you will also need to setup DNS A records with your DNS provider.