Domain names may be renewed through your VIPControl account
- Login to your VIPControl account.
- Click on the My Services option on the top-left of the page > Domains from the menu below
- Hit the Manage button for the domain that you wish to renew
- Select the Renew option under the General area on the left-hand-side
- You can click the down arrow in the image above to select how many years your renewal will be for.
- Once you hit the Generate Renewal Invoice button, the invoice will then be sent out to the email address listed on your account.
- The renewal period will be added within 15 minutes after the invoice has been paid
NOTE: Domain names can only be renewed once payment is received, so it is recommended to pay promptly, especially if you are paying via BPAY or EFT which can take up to 3 business days to land.
If your domain name has entered the Redemption Grace Period you will be required to lodge an eTicket to have it manually renewed.
If you need any assistance whilst following through with any of these processes, feel free to get in touch with us via eTicket or over the phone on 13 24 85.