Domain names may be renewed through your VIPControl account:
- Login to your VIPControl account.
- Click the Manage my Domains button on your VIPControl dashboard.
- Click on the domain name you want to renew, and hit the Renew link
- You will be presented with a dropdown, select the number of years you wish to renew for and hit Renew
- VIPControl will generate you an invoice for the renewal.
- Make payment to the invoice, and after payment is received the domain name will be renewed.
Please note: Your domain name will only be renewed when payment to the invoice has been made. If your domain name is expiring soon, it’s a good idea to ensure you make prompt payment to the invoice (bearing in mind that BPay payments can take a few business days to land, so in these cases using an instant payment method – credit card or PayPal – is advisable).
If your domain name has lapsed to the Redemption state you will be required to lodge an eTicket.