How do I reset my email passwords?
Updated Tuesday November 10th 2020 / Category Email Hosting
If you have forgotten your email password it’s quite easy to have it reset.
We have instructions on how to do this for different types of email services.
cPanel Email accounts
- Login to your cPanel service.
- Click on the Email Accounts.
- Click Manage next to the email account.
- Input your new password under Security.
- Scroll down, then click Update Email Settings.
Dedicated Email Hosting
- Log in to VIPControl.
- Click My Services at the top of the page.
- Click Email Hosting.
- Click Manage next to the service.
- Click Manage next to the mailbox you want to change the password for.
- Click Edit Details.
- Input the new password you want, then save the details.
G Suite Email Account
Please follow the official documentation on how to reset your G Suite email account password.