If you have ordered a G Suite service with VentraIP Australia and already have G Suite set up for that domain with Google or a different reseller, you are not required to go through the traditional setup process. We will instead be able to transfer your existing setup over to us with no downtime involved.
To transfer the management of your existing G Suite setup you will need to retrieve your Transfer Token from G Suite, you can retrieve your token by following the below steps:
- Go to the Retrieve Transfer Token page.
- If you aren’t already logged in, ensure you are signed in as the admin user for your G Suite setup.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by checking the required box.
- You will be asked to enter the reseller’s public identifier, VentraIP Australia’s public identifier is “C01rkuf0n“, this is what you will need to enter into the Transfer Token form.
- Click Confirm Reseller Identifier.
- Click Generate Transfer Token.
- Click Copy Code.
- Submit an eTicket to the Accounts & Billing team with the Transfer Token requesting our team complete the transfer of your G Suite service over to VentraIP Australia.
- Leave it to us, our team will respond to you once the transfer is complete!
Transfer Tokens expire 14 days after being generated, if your token expires, sign in again and repeat the steps above.
If you need any assistance throughout this process, feel free to get in touch with our Accounts & Billing team via an eTicket or over the phone on 13 24 85.