Your VIPControl gives you the flexibility to move your domain name(s) to another VIPControl account if required. This can be achieved using our ‘Move Domain Name’ tool:
- Login to your VIPControl account.
- Click the My Services option from the top-left of the page > Domains from the menu below
- Hit the Manage button for the domain name that you wish to move to a new account
- Select the Move Domain Name option on the left-hand side under Admin
- Click on the Move button and follow the prompts to finalise the transfer
NOTE: You will be given a choice to move the domain name to a pre-existing VIPControl account or to create a new one. Once finalised the domain will transfer over instantly.
It is very important to remember that moving a domain name to another VIPControl account doesn’t:
- Update the domain name contacts.
- Change the domain name owner if it’s a. AU domain (a Change of Registrant (COR) will need to be completed for this)
- You will not be able to use this tool if you have pending invoices in your account
- Existing invoices will not be transferred to the new account
If you need any assistance whilst following through with any of these processes, feel free to get in touch with us via eTicket or over the phone on 13 24 85.