VentraIP Australia’s VIPControl gives you the flexibility to move your domain name(s) to another VIPControl account if required. This tool moves the domain name(s) from the current account to an alternate account; the domain name(s) will then appear only in the new account.
To move your domain name(s) to another VIPControl account please follow these steps:
- Login to your VIPControl account.
- Click the Manage My Domains button on your VIPControl dashboard.
- Click on the domain name you wish to move.
- Using the drop down options, click Move Service.
- Follow the prompts to move the domain name to it’s new VIPControl account.
During Step 5 you will be given the choice of moving the domain name to a pre-existing VIPControl account by simply entering it’s email address, or to create a new VIPControl account if required.
It is very important to remember that moving a domain name to another VIPControl account doesn’t:
- Update the domain name contacts.
- Change the domain name owner if it’s a .AU domain – a Change of Registrant (COR) would need to be completed).
Moving a domain name or series of names to another VIPControl account simply changes who can manage configurations directly and organise renewal.