A SHARE OF $50,000 CASH! A SHARE OF $50,000 CASH!
We are aware of some customers receiving a fraudulent email claiming to be VentraIP Australia. Please do not open the link in this email, and mark it as spam immediately. If you have clicked the link in the email and entered your details, please update your VIPControl password immediately
View all Products Close Menu Menu
Registering or transferring and domain names
Updated Thursday January 28th 2021 / Category Domain Names

Registering a .EDU.AU or .GOV.AU domain name

.EDU.AU and .GOV.AU domain names are special domain name extensions, that can only be registered through special domain registrars set up by the Australian government. You can apply for a .EDU.AU domain name here, and you can apply for .GOV.AU domain names here.

Transferring a .EDU.AU or .GOV.AU domain name

You cannot transfer these domain names to us, or any other domain registrar. They must be held with Education Services Australia or the Digital Transformation Agency.


Can’t find the answers you're looking for? Check out these other methods of support!