Welcome to the first step of our Getting Started series to get you on the way, allowing you to spend less time on managing your website and more time on your business!
As you’ve opted for a more advanced service this guide assumes that you’re familiar with pointing domain names through name servers, using cPanel and uploading files – but if you want a refresher you can run through our Getting Started guides for standard cPanel hosting services.
The first step is to get into your new WHM service so you can start creating new services for your clients. To do this please follow these steps:
- Login to your WHM by going to https://serverIPAddress:2087
- Enter your username and password as listed in your service activation email.
- You’re now in WHM.
If you’re unsure of the serverIPAddress, please follow these steps to retrieve it from WHM:
- Login to your VIPControl account.
- Click the Manage my Hosting button on your VIPControl dashboard.
- Click on your hosting service and in the drop down options select Service Details.
- There you will find the server IP Address listed.
Once within WHM you’ll be able to manage all facets of your WHM Multi service, please go through to step two of our Getting Started Guide to learn how to create packages and new cPanel accounts.