If one of your cPanel services underneath your WHM Multi goes over the assigned bandwidth limit, it will be suspended by the system automatically (individual cPanel user, not the entire WHM Multi service).
The email address set within the cPanel account will receive email notifications when their usage is 80%, 85%, 90%, 95% and 99% of its limit, as well as when the service itself is suspended.
To bring the service back online you can re-allocate additional bandwidth to the account using your WHM control panel, and if you need additional allocations for your entire WHM Multi Reseller service you can purchase data blocks via VIPControl:
- Login to your VIPControl account.
- Click the Manage my Hosting button on your VIPControl dashboard.
- Click the blue cog button on the hosting service you will be purchasing the block for.
- Click on the Data Blocks option.
- There you will be able to select how much data you wish to purchase for the remainder of the month.
You will need to ensure the data block you purchase is enough to cover any additional bandwidth of which you have already exceeded your limit by. For example if you’re at 34GB of 30GB used, you will need to purchase at least an additional 5GB to get yourself back online. Any additional data purchased but not used by the conclusion of the current calendar month will be forfeited.