Email hosting essentially allows you to create a mailbox that is linked to your unique domain name. This is great for giving your business a more custom and professional appearance.
Our dedicated email hosting plans are powered by and accessible through Atmail. You can view all of our offerings here.
Configuring Your Email Hosting
When initially purchasing your dedicated email hosting plan there will be no address attached.
Once logged into VIPControl you will be able to begin configuring your service by following these steps:
- Click on the My Services option on the top-left of the page > Email from the menu below
- Hit the Setup button to begin configuring your address
From here you will need to fill out the details and finalise the creation of your account:
Once active, you will be able to login using the Manage button on the Email page in your account to access the service management page.
On this page you will find the following options:
- Add Mailboxes Easily create new email accounts (addresses) for this domain name.
- Service Details: The service details page will list information relative to the service, such as each configured email account. the plan that they’re on, their monthly spend, along with configuration information on the particular email services (such as IMAP, POP3 and ActiveSync settings) and this will also list the email hosting node that this specific domain name is provisioned to.
- Manage Aliases: This will allow you to view and manage a list of email aliases for that particular domain name. Email Aliases are managed on a per-domain basis. Learn more about Creating and Managing Email Aliases.
- Check Firewall: See if your IP address has been blocked for whatever reason and remove the block if found.
If you need any assistance whilst following through with any of these processes, feel free to get in touch with us via eTicket or over the phone on 13 24 85.