Setting up email forwarding in cPanel
- Your MX records (in your domain’s DNS) must be pointing to the cPanel server.
- The intended recipient does not need to exist as an email account for this to work.
Adding a forwarder
- Log in to your cPanel service.
- Click the Forwarders icon under the Email header.
- Click Add Forwarder.
- Enter the email address you need to forward from in the Address to Forward field.
- Enter the email address which those emails will be forwarded to in the Forward to email address field.
- Click Add Forwarder to finalise.
Forwarding performed by this particular cPanel tool will send a copy of the message if the recipient already exists as an account. This is great for including different members of your organisation in different groups of emails.
* images depicted in this video may differ from what you see but will still be relevant *