Removing an addon domain from cPanel
Updated Sunday February 28th 2021 / Category Web Hosting
Here are the steps you need to take in order to remove an Addon Domain from your cPanel web hosting service:
- Log in to VIPControl.
- Click My Services at the top of the page.
- Click cPanel Hosting.
- Click the cPanel button next to your web hosting service.
- Click Addon Domains under Domains inside cPanel.
- Click Remove next to the addon domain you want to delete.
- You will be prompted to confirm if you want to remove the domain. Click Remove again to confirm.