An email auto-responder allows you to automatically send an email response to select messages during a select time frame. This can be useful when you or one of your email users is unavailable or away.
- Log in to your cPanel service.
- Click the Auto-Responder icon under the Email header.
- Click the Add Auto-Responder button.
- Fill out the form to configure your auto-responder.
- Click Create/Modify to finalise.
That’s it! Your auto-responder has now been created.
It can be removed or modified as required through this same section of cPanel.
Do you have a Dedicated Email Hosting account?
See our guide for that here instead.