Find the answers to your questions and get the support you need with the VentraIP help centre.
Blacklisting or blocking an email address in Axigen
If you’d like to blacklist email addresses from sending emails to your dedicated email hosting service, you can follow these steps:
- Login to the Axigen webmail interface.
- Click on the cog icon to the bottom left of the interface.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on the Antispam tab.
- Next to Manage next to Blacklist.
- In the window that appears, enter the email address you want to blacklist in the Enter Email Address field.
- Click Add.
- Once you have finished adding email addresses to the blacklist, click Done.
- Click Save & Close.
We Are Here to Help You
Get in touch with one of our local experts at any time.