Find the answers to your questions and get the support you need with the VentraIP help centre.
Transferring an existing website from WordPress.com
Moving your blog from WordPress.com to VentraIP is actually quite easy:
- First set up WordPress on your VentraIP web hosting service.
- Login to your WordPress.com blog, go to Tools and select Export.
- Choose the free option, all content, and then click to download your export file.
- In the WordPress admin area of your VentraIP service, go to Tools and select Import.
- Choose WordPress and select the export download you made in step 3.
- You’ve now completed the migration of your data.
If you haven’t yet pointed your domain name to VentraIP, this is now the time to complete that using the steps in this article.
We Are Here to Help You
Get in touch with one of our local experts at any time.