Registration requirements for .NZ domain names
There are technically no specific requirements for registering .NZ domain names, meaning that you do not need to provide any business or organization numbers (like .AU or .UK domains for example). However, it is generally advised that you use the extension that is intended for your type of organization or use.
What .NZ extensions do we support?
- .NZ – General use
- .NET.NZ – Internet services or services provided online
- .GEEK.NZ – Intended for people who are highly skilled with technology/computers
- .CO.NZ – Organizations with commercial aims or purposes
- .SCHOOL.NZ – For pre-school and primary/secondary schools in New Zealand
- .KIWI – Colloquial term for a New Zealander. General use.
If you need any assistance whilst following through with any of these processes, feel free to get in touch with us via eTicket or over the phone on 13 24 85.