Excluding domains from AutoSSL in cPanel
Updated Thursday February 4th 2021 / Category Web Hosting
Sometimes you might want to disable AutoSSL for a domain name, here are some reasons you might want to do that:
- You don’t want to issue an SSL Certificate for the domain name at the moment; or
- The domain name is pointing to a separate service, and you don’t want to receive warnings from AutoSSL about the domain name.
Here are the steps you need to take to disable AutoSSL for a domain name:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Click on SSL/TLS Status under Security.
- Click the checkbox to the left of the domain name that you want to disable AutoSSL for.
- Click Exclude Domain from AutoSSL.