Find the answers to your questions and get the support you need with the VentraIP help centre.
Excluding domains from AutoSSL in cPanel
Sometimes you might want to disable AutoSSL for a domain name, here are some reasons you might want to do that:
- You don’t want to issue an SSL Certificate for the domain name at the moment; or
- The domain name is pointing to a separate service, and you don’t want to receive warnings from AutoSSL about the domain name.
Here are the steps you need to take to disable AutoSSL for a domain name:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Click on SSL/TLS Status under Security.
- Click the checkbox to the left of the domain name that you want to disable AutoSSL for.
- Click Exclude Domain from AutoSSL.
We Are Here to Help You
Get in touch with one of our local experts at any time.