- Log in to VIPControl.
- Click on the My Services option on the top-left of the page → Domain Management from the menu below.
- Click Manage next to the domain that you wish to renew.
- Select the Renew option under the General area on the left.
- You can click the drop-down menu in the image below to select how many years your renewal will be for.
- Once you hit the Generate Renewal Invoice button, the invoice will then be sent out to the email address listed on your account.
- The renewal period will be added within 15 minutes after the invoice has been paid
NOTE: Domain names can only be renewed once payment is received, so it is recommended to pay promptly, especially if you are paying via BPAY or EFT which can take up to 3 business days to land.
If your domain name has entered the Redemption Grace Period you will be required to lodge an eTicket to have it manually renewed.