If your cPanel service goes over the assigned bandwidth limit, it will be suspended by the system automatically. Bandwidth usage resets on the first of every month.
You will receive email notification when your usage is 80%, 85%, 90%, 95% and 99% of its limit, as well as when the service itself is suspended.
If required you may purchase instant ‘data blocks’ within VIPControl to top-up your bandwidth allocation and get you back online:
- Login to your VIPControl account.
- Click the Manage my Hosting button on your VIPControl dashboard.
- Click the blue cog icon on the service you will be purchasing the block for.
- Click on the Data Blocks option.
- There you will be able to select how much data you wish to purchase for the remainder of the month.
You will need to ensure the data block you purchase is enough to cover any additional bandwidth of which you have already exceeded your limit by. For example if you’re at 34GB of 30GB used, you will need to purchase at least an additional 5GB to get yourself back online. Any additional data purchased but not used by the conclusion of the current calendar month will be forfeited.