Each of our cPanel web hosting servers and our network are configured to assist with spam prevention. Our base spam protection methods in place include:
- Realtime Black Lists (RBL) checking to reject email from known spam sources.
- Software firewall blocking of known IP range email abusers at a server level.
- Hardware firewall blocking of known IP range email abusers and spam signatures at a network level.
- SPF checking for email source trust verification.
- Outbound spam filtering through SpamExperts
In conjunction with those, we offer the SpamAssassin service within your cPanel which you can tweak as you require.