Find the answers to your questions and get the support you need with the VentraIP help centre.
Blacklist email addresses in cPanel
If you want to blacklist an email address in cPanel, you can do so using cPanel’s inbuilt spam filter. The steps to do this are:
- Login to cPanel
- Click on Spam Filters under Email
- Ensure that the spam filter is enabled by clicking on the switch next to Process New Emails and Mark them as Spam
- At the bottom of the page, click on Show Additional Configurations
- Click on Edit Spam Blacklist Settings
- Click on Add New Blacklist From Item
- Input the email address you want to blacklist in the blacklist_from field
- Click Update Blacklist (blacklist_from)
We Are Here to Help You
Get in touch with one of our local experts at any time.