Aside from using cPanel details, there are other ways that we can access your hosting content to migrate it across.
How do I submit a migration request?
- Log into your VIPControl account once it has been created
- Once logged in, click on the Support option on the top-left in your account > Migration Request from the menu below
- Here you will select the hosting environment that you are currently using or ‘other’ if it is not displayed
What Details to I need?
- Username for your current hosting environment
- Domain we’re migrating over
- IP address of your old host
- Email details if we need to move over emails as well
- Confirm if you have SSH Access
- Confirm if you want us to update the DNS records post migration
- A date and time to do the migration
NOTE: The migration itself does not come with any downtime. However, downtime will occur when your DNS records are updated to point your domain to the new hosting service with us.
If you need any assistance whilst following through with any of these processes, feel free to get in touch with us via eTicket or over the phone on 13 24 85.