Taking a screenshot
Please follow the Official Microsoft Documentation on this process.
There are a couple of ways to take a screenshot in Windows 10. However, the easiest way is as follows.
- Press WINDOWS KEY + SHIFT + S at the same time
- This will open a simple interface, which allows you to click and drag over the area you want to take a screenshot of
- Once you release the mouse button, the interface will disappear, and your selection will be saved to your clipboard.
- Click the Start Button to the bottom left of the screen, and open MS Paint or Paint 3D.
- Press CTRL + V to paste the screenshot from your clipboard
- Save the image to your Desktop or your desired folder.
There are also a variety of methods on how to do this in Microsoft’s Windows 10 Documentation.
MacBook or Mac Desktop
Apple has a great guide on how to take a screenshot, which we’d recommend following, as the process may change or be updated in the future.
Please refer to the official guide from Apple on how to take a screenshot.
Samsung has its own support article on how to take a screenshot on each type of device.
You can find that article here.
Sending The Screenshot To Us
Once you’ve taken the screenshot, you can send it to us via a new ticket or in response to an existing one.
Attaching To A New Ticket
When submitting a new ticket, you can attach a screenshot by clicking Click here to attach a file in the submission form.
Attaching To An Existing Ticket
When responding to a ticket, you will see the same Click here to attach a file option just below the box to type your reply at the bottom of the page.