Cancelling a cPanel web hosting service
How to request cancellation
In the event you wish to cancel your hosting service, you will need to fill out and submit one of our cancellation request forms:
- Log in to VIPControl.
- Click the My Services link on the top → cPanel Hosting from the tabs underneath.
- Click Manage next to your hosting service.
- You will then find the Cancel Service option under the Admin section on the left side.
- Here you will be able to choose to cancel your service and fill out the form presented.
- Once you click Cancel Service it will be submitted.
NOTE: For account security purposes and due to our general policies, cancellations will not be accepted via email or phone communication.
What happens next?
Once received, your request will be automatically processed during our next deletion cycle, which usually occurs at approximately 11AM each day. You may have the chance to cancel your request before the service is deleted, and if your service has already been terminated, a backup may be available to you if you change your mind.
Your cancellation will be sent in the form of an eTicket to the Accounts and Billing team. Our team will review the payments made on this service and issue a refund or credit where some pre-paid time is left on the service.