How to add resources to your VPS (Virtual Private Server)
Why add resources to my VPS?
You may need more resources on your Self-Managed or Fully-Managed VPS service if you are experiencing some performance issues, or want to add more websites to your service.
You can add the following stackable resources to your VPS:
- 1 Additional IPv4 Address
- 50GB Additional Disk Space
- 1GB Additional Memory (RAM)
- 1 Additional vCPU Core
- 100GB Additional Bandwidth
- Additional cPanel Licences (available in increments of 20 and 50 licences)
The following are also available to Self-Managed VPS services that do not already have these installed:
- Acronis Backups
- Hardware Firewall
- Complete Security Suite
- Nagios Service Monitoring
- LiteSpeed Web Server
- LiteSpeed Cache
- LiteSpeed LiteMage Cache (for Magento websites)
- cPanel/WHM/Installatron (CentOS 7 servers only)
- CloudLinux & Kernelcare (CentOS 7 servers only)
How to request add-ons
- Navigate to the VPS section of VIPControl, and click Manage next to your VPS service.
- In the left menu on this page, click Resource Addons.
- Here, you can request add-ons via our automatic system. If the add-on you’re looking for isn’t in the list here, it will require manual processing. Please submit an eTicket to Accounts and Billing to have this done.