Free up email storage using Email Disk Space in cPanel
Updated Friday December 11th 2020 / Category Web Hosting
cPanel has an inbuilt tool that allows you to easily delete old emails, beyond a certain dates. Here are the steps you need to take to use this feature:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Click on Email Accounts under Email.
- Click on Manage next to the mailbox you want to clear space for.
- Click Free Up Email Storage under I want too…
- With the account selected in the drop-down menu at the top of the interface, click the Manage drop-down menu option
- Select an option under Messages to delete, then click Delete Permanently.