Move your domain name to another VIPControl user
Updated Friday January 29th 2021 / Category Domain Names
Before proceeding – important notes
It is very important to know that moving a domain name to another VIPControl account does not:
- Update the domain name contacts.
- Change the business that the domain is registered to.
- Transfer any unpaid invoices to the new owner
Transferring your domain to another user
- Log in to VIPControl.
- Click the My Services link on the top → Domain Management from the tabs underneath.
- Click the Manage button for the domain name that you wish to move to a new account.
- Click the Move Domain Name option on the left side under Admin.
- Click on the Move button and follow the prompts to finalise the transfer.
This will transfer the account-ownership and billing for this service to the new user.
Once finalised, the service will transfer over instantly.
Need to move a hosting service?
We have a guide on how to do that, too.