Restoring files using Acronis Backup
Updated Thursday January 28th 2021 / Category Backups
- Once logged in to your cPanel, select Acronis Backup.
- On the next page, we see a list of available backup times, select a time that you would like to restore back to.
- On the next page, we can see our available restore options, we will select Files.
- We will then be presented with a list of all the folders and files in our account. Most websites’ files are located in public_html.
If in doubt please contact your web designer for assistance.
Select the file(s) and/or folder(s) you would like to restore, then select Recover.
- A popup box will appear asking if you would like to remove any files not present in the backup. Select this option if your site was hacked and you want to remove malicious extra files or leave it un-selected if you are unsure or if you have newer files you want to keep, then click ‘Start Recovery‘.
- A box will appear up the top to show you the backup is in progress, once complete it will alert you it has Succeeded.