Easily create a Joomla site using app installers
Updated Monday December 7th 2020 / Category CMS
Installation of Joomla is quite easy via your cPanel interface using the following steps:
- Log in to your cPanel service.
- Click the Softaculous or Installatron icon.
- In the left menu select Portals/CMS and click on the Joomla option.
- Click the blue Install button.
- Choose the latest version of Joomla if you’re unsure of which one to choose here.
- Fill out the form as required; ensure you select your Choose Domain and In Directory options correctly – In Directory should be empty unless you want the site on a separate page
- Ensure you set a strong admin password (greater than 60 strength).
- Click Install.
That’s it! The app installer will now install Joomla for you and then provide you with links to access its admin area.