Find the answers to your questions and get the support you need with the VentraIP help centre.
Easily create a Joomla site using app installers
Installation of Joomla is quite easy via your cPanel interface using the following steps:
- Log in to your cPanel service.
- Click the Softaculous or Installatron icon.
- In the left menu select Portals/CMS and click on the Joomla option.
- Click the blue Install button.
- Choose the latest version of Joomla if you’re unsure of which one to choose here.
- Fill out the form as required; ensure you select your Choose Domain and In Directory options correctly – In Directory should be empty unless you want the site on a separate page
- Ensure you set a strong admin password (greater than 60 strength).
- Click Install.
That’s it! The app installer will now install Joomla for you and then provide you with links to access its admin area.
We Are Here to Help You
Get in touch with one of our local experts at any time.